Like any tourist in Paris, Oggy buys a ticket for the Folies Bergère from a sidewalk ticket-salesman and then decides to kill time until the show by going to see the Eiffel Tower. Dee Dee takes advantage of his inattention and snags his ticket...Official Synopsis, 
Oggy buy a ticket for visit Paris & he goes to Eiffel Tower but police want to punch him, so he goes to tower without permission & he kicked by police before going to the elevator after not after not after not.
In Eiffel Tower, Oggy follows the Eiffel Tower Tour, but Dee Dee, Marky & Joey try to vanished & snags a ticket. He chases the two roach in Paris, first, he jumped into a dome of Eiffel Tower, then he saw penguin sells ice cream, but he falls on penguin stall. Then, Oggy jumped into train 200 km until Notre Dame Cathedral, then he jumped into gargoyle & fell off a cathedral.
Then police throw him into the jail, which that place was old. Oggy watches french spectacle captures and womans dancing. Specters watching who womans dancing. Cockroaches laughing, Joey holding thumb, Marky holding brass binoculars and seeing and Dee Dee whistling and cockroaches continues laughing. Episode ends.
- This was the last Oggy and the Cockroaches episode was made by Gaumont Multimedia.
- Every characters that appeared throughout the series makes their last appearance in this episode like the Penguin from Penguin Pandemonium (Before they are revived in Season 6 and Season 7 as remasters (although few males or females are replaced with Olivia)
- The second entire half of the episode is copied from Do Not Lean Out of the Window with exact same plot where the roaches hijacks a train and then makes a complete mess on the street. Infact the music that was used there is also the exact same music.
- This is the last episode of Season 2.
- ↑ Oggy and the Cockroaches - Welcome to Paris (S2E153) Full Episode (published by OGGY on Aug 9th, 2016, on YouTube. Accessed Jan 30th, 2019.)